Fastvideo company has released Fast CinemaDNG Processor software for realtime RAW image processing on NVIDIA GPUs for post production tasks. This is actually CinemaDNG converter, denoiser, editor, trimmer and player on CUDA.
Brief overview of Fast CinemaDNG Processor features:
1. CinemaDNG processing is fully done on GPU
2. High speed denoising for raw, luma and chroma
3. No proxies, 4K dailies can be processed in realtime
4. Smooth and scalable Player for CinemaDNG sequences
5. Trimming, Culling and Reviewing footage before editing
6. Support of Blackmagic CinemaDNG RAW 3:1 and 4:1 formats
Fast CinemaDNG Processor is intended to work as supplementary software for Adobe Premiere Pro and Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve to insure some features which are absent in these products.
Standard CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 or better
Recommended CPU: Intel Core i7 5930 or Xeon with 6 cores or more
Minimum GPU: NVIDIA GeForce with 2 GB memory
Standard GPU: GeForce GTX 980, 980ti, 1080 (memory 4-8 GB)
Recommended GPU: Quadro M4000, M5000, M6000 (memory 8-16 GB)
RAM 16-32 GB
SSD or RAID to insure fast reading with performance 250-300 MB/s or better
Calibrated monitor with resolution from Full HD to 4K
One can try almost any PC or laptop with NVIDIA GPU (GeForce 400 or better) to evaluate output quality and performance for your footage. All hardware subsystems are important to get good benchmarks and smooth replay. The software is working only with NVIDIA GPU installed.